We are proud of the way our students wear our uniform, they take great pride in their appearance and show a real sense of belonging to the Magna community. Our uniform promotes the high expectations we have at Magna and supports students in later life.
Click here: Uniform and Equipment Explained video
- Promotes identity and supports our Academy ethos.
- Sets high expectations and instils a sense of belonging.
- Supports positive behaviour and discipline, so students approach their learning with the correct attitude, properly equipped and prepared.
- Promotes inclusiveness by establishing a common identity for students, overriding social and cultural differences which could otherwise separate students.
- Help build a sense of team spirit, nurture cohesion and promotes and good relationships between different groups of students.
- Identifies which house the students belong to by the colour of their tie.
- Help students to understand how to dress appropriately and appreciate the importance of their appearance and presentation.
- Protects students from social pressures to dress in a particular way.
For the full list of Academy uniform here, or take a look at our uniform poster. All Magna Academy branded items such as blazers, jumpers, ties, PE polo shirts, PE sweatshirts and PE socks can be purchased directly from our supplier, Brigade Uniforms. If you would like to purchase from them please click here.
Brigade have produced an excellent PDF that includes information such as:
- Direct Delivery Order Information
- Wash Care
- Washing Symbols and Their Meanings
- How To Measure Your Child
- Size Comparison Charts