We are proud of the way our students wear our uniform, they take great pride in their appearance and show a real sense of belonging to the Magna community. Our uniform promotes the high expectations we have at Magna and supports students in later life.
- Promotes identity and supports our Academy ethos.
- Sets high expectations and instils a sense of belonging.
- Supports positive behaviour and discipline, so students approach their learning with the correct attitude, properly equipped and prepared.
- Promotes inclusiveness by establishing a common identity for students, overriding social and cultural differences which could otherwise separate students.
- Help build a sense of team spirit, nurture cohesion and promotes and good relationships between different groups of students.
- Identifies which house the students belong to by the colour of their tie.
- Help students to understand how to dress appropriately and appreciate the importance of their appearance and presentation.
- Protects students from social pressures to dress in a particular way.
If you would like to read the full Magna uniform policy, click here. All Magna Academy branded items such as blazers, jumpers, ties, PE polo shirts, PE sweatshirts and PE socks can be purchased directly from our supplier, Brigade Uniforms. If you would like to purchase from them please click here.